|[eigen] <xxx>PivLU::solve( diagonal matrices )|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] <xxx>PivLU::solve( diagonal matrices )
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 18:20:34 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
The <xxx>PivLU::solve() member seems to be implemented only for MatrixBase
descendants. My PDE solver code requires calling solve on a diagonal matrix.
One way I can think of achieving this is to call <xxx>PivLU::inverse() *
diag-matrix. Is there a better way to achieve this?
Would an implementation of solve for DiagonalBase<> descendants as args be
desirable, esp. since the argument is passed as const& ?