[eigen] <xxx>PivLU::solve( diagonal matrices )

   The <xxx>PivLU::solve() member seems to be implemented only for MatrixBase
descendants. My PDE solver code requires calling solve on a diagonal matrix.
One way I can think of achieving this is to call <xxx>PivLU::inverse() *
diag-matrix. Is there a better way to achieve this?

   Would an implementation of solve for DiagonalBase<> descendants as args be
desirable, esp. since the argument is passed as const& ?

Thanks,
Manoj