[eigen] How to get triangular lower part of a matrix with dev branche ?

I'm trying to get the lower triangular part of a (non-square) matrix, but

it seems that the part() function is deprecated in Eigen 2.91.

Using mat.triangularView<Lower>(), I meet the following compile error :

error: invalid initialization of non-const reference of type

‘Eigen::TriangularView<Eigen::Matrix<double, 4, 4, 0, 4, 4>, 1u>&’ from a

temporary of type ‘Eigen::TriangularView<Eigen::Matrix<double, 4, 4, 0, 4,

4>, 1u>’

That I do not really understand...

Thx