|[eigen] Missing definition for ei_abs2(complex<long double>)?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Missing definition for ei_abs2(complex<long double>)?
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:59:51 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
calls to squaredNorm() are failing for vectors or complex<long double> and
the ei_abs2() candidates listed include float, double ,long double,
complex<float>, and complex<double> only. Is this a bug?