Re: [eigen] std::swap doesn't work on Map

Shall I file a bug report so this stays on the radar? Or can this be included
in a "Known Issues" section in the Eigen documentation? Using swap() in my
program made it buggy and since Eigen was new, I took no chances and
experimented with just about every construct I was using and discovered this
behavior. Others can benefit by not having to rediscover this.

Thanks,
Manoj