Re: [eigen] stablenorm test patch

Thanks, pushed.

I don't really know exactly why Carlos is having this issue and not
me, but looking at these tests, it's really plausible that they would
give hard-to-reproduce failures: a clever enough compiler, or just
pure chance resulting in a simplification in the compiled code, could
easily result in the overflow/underflow not happening.

Benoit