|Re: [eigen] HouseholderQR bug??|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] HouseholderQR bug??
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:56:29 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=dBQLcdXJ03NkD9kHADoHqEqecSp9cWoZrLGNuo4+7z4=; b=Nq841sYRkT12JVXBX+ekDcgtOWuuCZgOGh+klXqq5g2zHdg4+q+MRq7FW8/8BJMwMA ItX7aZvxrX+iBCIqTPP51znaHFvUlOZfcd1tqNcV0H6LLeKvvUZimdhOnP/LoiyE2o6w iTI4wNSpCYheAKf7M8ZmA/xbJaEgrXiuW6Usw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=YNZnCwBSzcXejBHOY+25I77OhNMEM3tfX8gGxdxeeeNCapH722Wnmp5P4lnc1IBxA0 L4EMoLmkqJLk8vUuDnPXG4UnioMnyH/jpkRruToDjkOnyJpjNHD1qB0XdcjKrNnenDZ8 ChZVTUD2YPeFwynh4k/wYo4gywMnL33b4fPOY=
MapBase< Map< Matrix<double,1,Dynamic,1,1,Dynamic>,0, Stride<0,0> >
is failing and there it seems as if alignment is required.
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Map does not assume aligned by default. Unless you pass the Aligned
> option, the pointer is not required to be aligned.
> 2010/4/26 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I am trying to trace down the std::vector issue and stumbled over the following.
>> In HouseholderQR line 220, applyHouseholderOnTheLeft(...) is called
>> with this raw pointer
>> which is mapped as
>> Map<typename ei_plain_row_type<PlainObject>::type> tmp(workspace,cols());
>> and results in unaligned data because even if m_temp is aligned,
>> m_temp.getData()+1 is not necessarily.
>> How do we fix this? This does not help - I always thought it were
>> affecting the Flags property
>> Map<typename ei_plain_row_type<PlainObject>::type, Unaligned>
>> - Hauke