Re: [eigen] Patch for diagonal matrix output

It is on purpose that the toDenseMatrix() method here isn't called
eval(). Calling it eval() is a bit ambiguous in the case of e.g. an
expression "diagonal of a sum of two matrices".

I understand the motivation for your patch and I agree that it's a
good idea, but I think that we can fix this in a better way: instead
of writing it separately for DiagonalBase and then separately again
for all special matrix types, we should be able to do it once and for
all at the level of EigenBase. We must just make sure that all
EigenBase-derived types implement toDenseMatrix(). (If not, that's
something we should fix. For MatrixBase, toDenseMatrix should be a
synonym of eval() ).

Benoit