|[eigen] Vector generators|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Vector generators
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:48:19 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
I frequently generate mesh-data of the form f((1:n)*factor), where n is the
number of elements in the mesh, factor is some multiplicative factor
(mesh-spacing), and f() is some function that operates on each of the
generated values. Is something like this possible with concise syntax in
The quantity (1:n) can be thought of as an extension of the constant-vector
concept. A further extension is the vector generated by (start,finish,delta).
These vectors, like eigen's constant-vectors, can be concisely encoded and
expanded at assignment-time.