|Re: [eigen] Error building BTL benchmarks|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Error building BTL benchmarks
- From: Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:21:23 -0400
- Organization: EECS Dept., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
I am open to advice - are you suggesting v2.0.12 or 3.0? I thought 3.0 was
under development and wasn't stable.
On Thursday 01 April 2010 06:34:58 am Gael Guennebaud wrote:
> ok this has been fixed, but do you really want to compile the benchmark for
> eigen 2.0 ?
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Manoj Rajagopalan <rmanoj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi eigen-users,
> > I am new to eigen. I downloaded the sources from the mercurial
> > repository and tried to build eigen and I get the following error:
> > $(EIGEN2)/bench/btl/libs/eigen2/eigen2_interface.hh:145: error: ‘const
> > class
> > Eigen::Matrix<float, 10000, 10000, 2, 10000, 10000>’ has no member
> > named ‘cholesky’
> > Would someone know how this can be fixed? IIUC, the BTL are the
> > benchmarks.
> > Must they be updated?
> > thanks,
> > Manoj Rajagopalan