|Re: [eigen] Compilation errors introduced by recent changes. (aligned stl types & MatrixType rename)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Compilation errors introduced by recent changes. (aligned stl types & MatrixType rename)
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:58:07 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3iDmwlLHB3Kmhvx4/d5rPfap3J/8gh607SplLr/0B7I=; b=HIs++yBJzb+jyDJT9ywCqB+Mw84qympYj3TwX/KmVkbZMfE7UW+YDl6DrDFHndv4ss bIl42A0TVYbOh3gXRnRdc6kQSqv3RJPfjaeUAzIIiVlpE4611nLniCejl9seiLJapdzc 9by4z1OwVPyl/1J57B4lVJSE5ZESJ8pxJ5z3s=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=KTrZ/MegJ9hQ7dE6Wljy+qQvhR3fzdkKeIN1rPeu4W5X13D2Zd89ozT7j3Ur1TzMr8 ROxbhKGxAFgEgnikXG/iwzPKWLh18+jTOC6TzIbUh4c3LIyqvF1klFx1KDat4++VyNJX ZsUO5KykUGlCrAmYHC2flGKIj+irYhqqPdY7I=
Ok, I messed up big time here. I will fix it ASAP.
On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Eamon Nerbonne
> I'm seeing two probably disctinct compiler errors on VS 2010 RC.
> The first was introduced in change labelled "Added support for STL lists
> with aligned Eigen types."
> The error is: error C2719: '_Val': formal parameter with
> __declspec(align('16')) won't be aligned... and it refers me to line 870 of
> Triggering the error is simply a matter of declaring an stl vector of an
> aligned data type, e.g. std::vector<Vector2d> stlvec;
> I hope this isn't a difference between RC and RTM - it'll be a while before
> I get around to upgrading.
> The second error I'm seeing occurs after the MatrixType rename - that
> triggers a hundred errors even on fairly short programs; these complain of:
> ForwardDeclarations.h(63): error C2065: 'MatrixType' : undeclared identifier
> src/Core/VectorBlock.h(64) : see reference to class template instantiation
> 'Eigen::ei_traits<Eigen::VectorBlock<VectorType,Size>>' being compiled
> The error just doesn't make much sense to me, to be honest - I fiddled a bit
> with the definitions, but nothing much seems to happen.
> Both errors don't occur in GCC (4.5).
> --eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163