Re: [eigen] southern hemisphere support in the Geometry module?

Well, I think there's nothing to do here. If you apply all the cross
products with your right hand, you can still get all the right results
if you use the right vectors. There's nothing to change here.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/

Senior Undergraduate