Re: [eigen] array functionality...

I've committed a first fix. After recognizing that reductions are way
better optimized by MSVC when .size() is known at compile time I tried
to improve promotion of fixed size types in CwiseBinaryOp.

I did something similar in Replicate to avoid modulo operations. It
seems as if todays compilers are easily capable of simplifying
if-clauses which can be resolved at compile time... that's nice. I
think the fix is all right for now since the most common use case for
replication is the replication of vectors. I think one rarely wants to
replicate matrices.

- Hauke