|[eigen] anybody interested in being the new 2.0 release dude?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] anybody interested in being the new 2.0 release dude?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 01:10:24 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=XnaDP0DJvwsWcCICTUG1rC0WnJMRuEbeNeWKAwQN7d0=; b=nscedwAuKJFoNIuf/+oCRPsy62qPwRKSvPreN01gnxHmhcoU2wUAv547AcWiuQij1r 4SZR++b1wAnIPtFyKsBJ69yDqnXbEywJU2497Y+skkEJXdX8uNyo8JiCRejrlyMwRKun 6mF5FuMRZwedmgszaY9AAf76KdmpO7DjaBG6I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=sF08KT/RxUpIXZ6M3ff3g5Imi+3n5Rchj8MObXwbTLv/oiXzy3OqirXp+rpSEEoUGm AjFMMo0kJrVKdurS9pKZqvGDkJtUdtfNm1310PPvgtIMC6EZ/pe3HZ22p7SF5zbSJ1BH NYtkC4VStDMuekdIAmvkL2tIFVke3JN6jYF+8=
I'm checking if anybody would like to replace me as the new release
dude for future 2.0.x releases?
The "job" consists in checking when sufficiently many changes have
accumulated in the 2.0 branch, and when it's the case, follow the
Ideally it would be great to find for this task someone who (perhaps
for professional/personal reasons) is going to continue using 2.0 for
a while... all you need is common sense, a long standing interest in
Eigen 2.0, and some Mercurial notions.
Don't worry you won't have to handle Eigen 3 releases... it's only for 2.0.