[eigen] anybody interested in being the new 2.0 release dude?

I'm checking if anybody would like to replace me as the new release
dude for future 2.0.x releases?

The "job" consists in checking when sufficiently many changes have
accumulated in the 2.0 branch, and when it's the case, follow the
instructions there:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer%27s_Corner#Make_a_new_release

Ideally it would be great to find for this task someone who (perhaps
for professional/personal reasons) is going to continue using 2.0 for
a while... all you need is common sense, a long standing interest in
Eigen 2.0,  and some Mercurial notions.

Don't worry you won't have to handle Eigen 3 releases... it's only for 2.0.