Re: [eigen] a branch for SMP (openmp) experimentations

Very nice work ! Also beyond my skills for now, but this Intel paper talks
a bit about optimizing the OpenMP "parallel for" pragma :

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/optimization-of-image-processing-algorithms-a-case-study/

It may help somehow.

Raphaël