|Re: [eigen] nasty msvc compilation issue|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] nasty msvc compilation issue
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:16:31 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WoGgek2/wTX4nryzS2ehzoJ+/rq1fb+mpzY/wRzo330=; b=qkatAebnh+FpjWt3xdH1QPN1KytqpuNf1c+76WVst2GBVwTcLY/+CWSwd0QHnZTY7q rwpbFFc7ZHNyyMB7cRoX0NwmRuoI0rq/rHlYK7YyPiBtNMqQ159zec7XiU4xmk4+AmBK rV48fGcyHmhfOOMsWIOFY2f0sku21h9/bm/44=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=E2U7JVdoa8J2e/tQr/Y2BhKlGbxIG457YNJU6a/nZ5/rGM3JLdvGu7FO48MfZ/pGzb wZ4y6+DnDd3jLbfSbtI+L6eUigWg2JQweEqOy/vkAxoNMLiekNzzWtq8FyW1oswQpVR5 h5+GbOeDC3ZFqkJ5fnoTaWev6YZZVQ4LP/hpk=
The question is where would you add that? And you'ld need to do the
same thing for MatrixXd, Xf, basically all potential types....
So it's not really an option if we want to fix this for everybody. But
thanks for the first suggestion.
2010/3/1 Björn Piltz <bjornpiltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm at a loss as to why this happens, but if you're only looking for a fix,
> you could add the line:
> MatrixXcd::Options;// <- MSVC bug workaround
> Once MatrixXcd has been specialized it apparently compiles.
> 2010/3/1 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Hauke Heibel
>> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > The compiler tells me BlockType is undeclared. Ok, so let's forget
>> > about the compiler issues and try to reason.
>> I meant to say "let's forget about the compiler's error messages" ...
>> @Benoit: I was to quick beforehand, i.e. block, map and mapstride do
>> compile. The issue occurred first in determinant.
>> - Hauke