Re: [eigen] Re: BenchTimer: small patch to avoid compiler warnings and add missing include

Thanks for the reply,

I've checked spam; both emn13 and eamon are merely forwards to a gmail account eamon.nerbonne - which may be confusing listmaster since they share the same Sender?

In any case:  Please do confirm the other alias - that way, when I forget to select the right one, the message doesn't disappear into /dev/null.

--eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163