Re: [eigen] nesting

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Gael Guennebaud
<gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Our real problem is the following:
>
> A*B + A1 + A2 + A3 + A4 + A5
>
> creates 5 temporary matrices, the result of A*B is copied 4 times....

The attached patch fixes that. I came up with a slightly better idea
than before though this is not a full blown solution to the problem
but covers already many cases. So yes, it's just a temporary patch...

The idea is that I am checking for some common expression types
whether the nested expressions are corresponding to plain matrices -
if that is the case as it is for products, I am nesting that
expression by reference.

- Hauke