Re: [eigen] array slicing/range

The Fortran/MATLAB syntax has the advantage of being incredibly terse.
 I come from a MATLAB background, and I strongly appreciate the way
linear algebra routines look in MATLAB/Fortran as opposed to other
languages.  It would be fun to come up with a preprocessor that does
what Jinglei is asking, but I don't think any of us have that kind of
time :)