Re: [eigen] ideas about the corner types

Something i dont understand: why do we need to use a trick to make a compile-time parameter to look like a runtime one ?
Why not (as is done in other parts of eigen) do corner<TopLeft>(3,3) and makes this explicit ?

(The trick could still be used in the eigen2 compatibility stuff to keep the old api)

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas