Re: [eigen] Inheritence

Mmmh, indeed!

I'm not (yet?) very familiar with all of this. I had the need to inherit and that worked for me so i've put it on the eigen documentation.

Would you mind if i copy your example to the official eigen doc ? Even better if you patch the file directly (doc/I00_CustomizingEigen.dox in the devel=main branch of eigen repository)

++
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>