|Re: [eigen] a branch for SMP (openmp) experimentations|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] a branch for SMP (openmp) experimentations
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:08:43 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=ir6u0eEuRQ33qdgI2FknhSnAG0mnCnAOa7x+sHJSASI=; b=hgVzO+GmvEDXuoiVAabHL/w/Bb3iPlSKrTt3QhIdg5az4gwh31jhQ5YzX/KuLxA337 HarP4kU8b1/wraT1qVa2XoI6LBuGraxrf97ZaWjN6vbD9QmgQRiIwo7RARK4wH+PNzeW efCl1SqgeYsPycdrWH4k5+XiRqDuXl17vIofg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=wNzvNyqan1mIrqnGKNSST6mdKTfv07dI67k+h2vGFYnNdqPZJc6nAoINa6UslZEEVA 1IkjXmET4tWchqrCixJP6lWib0A+XrQbc+bcByL1b86OAyGkGJz4fMJS6enJGh7GQwsu fNpEhHhgKfFJTZEZvSYoavTLEZjP93hJLmoPQ=
Speaking of nice graphs,
I think these ones are so far the best.
On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> Thank you for link too :)
> And to entertain everybody following our adventures, here are the mandatory
> * single core: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/matrix_matrix.pdf
> * quad cores: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/260133/matrix_matrix-smp.pdf
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Aron Ahmadia <aja2111@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Those are some good notes, thanks Frank.
>> It's easy to get confused there because he's assuming a distributed
>> memory layout, but still, that might be a useful technique to try and
>> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 2:57 PM, FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Am 26.02.2010 11:28, schrieb Aron Ahmadia:
>> > <snip>
>> > Okay, this might be a bit tricky, so forgive me if I'm
>> > over-complicating things, can we introduce another subdivision?:
>> > Forgive me my shameless plug. A short discussion on that topic I've
>> > found
>> > some day here .
>> > Most of what he is discussing, and what you are doing, are bejond my
>> > skills.
>> > but possible it helps.
>> > Frank.
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology