[eigen] PGI compilation error

Hello,

First of all thanks for that great library!

I'm developping a Dynamo simulation to be run on HPC computers, and I
use eigen for the matrix computations. On one of the computers I use,
the default compiler is PGI. Unfortunately I get the following
compilation error:

PGI: pgCC 9.0-4 64-bit target on x86-64 Linux

"/users/pmarti/Documents/Code/git/FSDynamoCode/External/eigen/Eigen/src/Core/util/Macros.h",
line 193: catastrophic error:
          #error directive: Please tell me what is the equivalent of
          __attribute__((aligned(16))) for your compiler
  #error Please tell me what is the equivalent of
__attribute__((aligned(16))) for your compiler
   ^

1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of
"/users/pmarti/Documents/Code/git/FSDynamoCode/Programs/ThermalConvectionRun.cpp".
Compilation terminated.

It is pgCC 9.0-4 64-bit target on x86-64 Linux with eigen-2.0.12

Is there a simple fix for this?

And in case that's useful for you. When using the Pathscale compilator
pathCC-3.2 the "qr" and th "regression" tests fail

Let me know if I need to provide other information. Thank for you help!

Regards,
Philippe