|Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:39:09 +0100
- Cc: joel <joel.falcou@xxxxxx>, Dodji Seketeli <dodji@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=MkaU2x7erB7Ig+l5Ra+ovbQDH5ScZwLkvVm7ElLFTjU=; b=n5PPJjeWpU2ZB2C71uWKB2yso/i21yinOPpYTS7e0kFgVnYAJnfpDk4mgnfLQRNWgx tCzsmfduW93RNHHxSY47lORulUNp9tz0Ifz1u/AFBjXbv2X+/hhRw5zpESHSM8wNDwpk IAdvBSgMyZBn6SjCSuvfjZXfhEVUCdCQvPEqw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=RNFJ+lm3star563xi3svR6dv/GlEMgTuZdEHzmF0+rROJbl6Ut3XNUrq3N30lalIVE V9NVsPveKQrdSjZZKXohqWKQ3ULoHlEi6aPFK8ooTp0iminRYzTaxWXLUYzSAcx2K19H p149SJS4LS/m1mJsrdlPh5KvP7strSckgekEg=
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Important question: will we have a videoprojector and a white screen?
> - On Friday at INRIA?
I'm not 100% sure about the videoprojector, so I planed to bring one.
> - On Saturday and Sunday?
> For this question, please keep Joel and Dodji in CC.
> If really needed, I can bring a videoprojector.
> 2010/1/31 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> I've just updated the wiki:
>> First of all, everybody, notice that we now have large meeting rooms
>> everyday, so don't refrain from coming if something interests you,
>> e.g. the C++ session on Friday morning...!
>> I have a few questions, please edit the wiki with your answers:
>> - Thomas, what's the name of the company of which we'll use the premises?
>> - Hauke, OK to give the Eigen 10 minutes presentation? I can review a
>> draft if you like. I don't want to force you or to give you more work
>> to do, though.
>> - Mathieu and Maxime, it now looks like the day that would work best
>> to discuss Lie stuff, would be Sunday. Do you plan to come?
>> 2010/1/23 Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> We can go whenever we want until as late as we want. Even 6am-11pm if needed :-)
>>> Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> On Saturday 23 January 2010 06:07:19 Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>>> Thomas, what are the hours at which we may uses these offices?
>>>> I'd also like to know until what time on Sunday people will be able to stay?
>>>> Just need to know that and then I can propose a tentative schedule...