Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

Great!

Indeed, a little presentation would be very welcome. Since we are so
few people, we agreed that presentations should generally be very very
short, cover only the bare essentials, and then be followed up by an
informal discussions. So would you be OK with a 15 minute
presentation? At what time? Feel free to edit the wiki page!

Benoit