Re: [eigen] merged the eigen-strides fork

2010/2/27 Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> ============================
>> 3) Map with Stride
>>
>> Map can now map non-contiguous arrays with inner and/or outer stride.
>
> It'll handle two-strided matrices, sometimes called general storage?

Yes, assuming we're talking about the same thing:

It handles the case where you have simultaneously an inner stride
("increment") and an outer stride ("leading dimension").

There's been discussion as to how useful this was, since LAPACK
doesn't seem to do that, but finally I did it because it was little
additional work.

Just for my information, can you mention other libraries offering this
kind of "general storage" ?

Benoit