[eigen] Disable variadic macro warning when compiling at full warning level.

I tried, but was not able to do so.

I tried the following pragma directive

  #pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wno-variadic-macros"

but the compiler did not accept it and gave me warnings about it.
Maybe you are right and I should backout the commit.

What bothers me is that CTest/CDash has a warning limit of 50 and with
EIGEN_TEST_MAX_WARNING_LEVEL enabled the warnings regarding the
variadic macros are hiding potentially interesting ones.

Maybe somebody else has an idea and maybe I am using the GCC pragma
the wrong way.

- Hauke