[eigen] recommended reading for template metaprogramming

I began to learn C++ 15 years ago and at some later point stopped ravenously devouring books and magazine articles on the subject. Since then, the landscape has changed considerably.

I find myself a bit confused by some (probably all) of the idioms in template metaprogramming.

What is a recommended book/website that explains the mechanics and rationale behind some of them?

-- Mark