[eigen] Eigen::Complex -- does it have a reason to exist?

If I recall correctly,  the reasons behind the creation of Eigen::Complex were :
  1. fear of optimizing complex math without a hard guarantee of std::complex structure layout
  2. intellectual curiosity to see if I could make operator & return a class that was convertible to either type of pointer.

I think we can verify #1 at compile time.
and #2 is not a reason to continue.

Are there other reasons for Eigen to have its own Complex class?  If not, I suggest we yank it.

-- Mark