[eigen] FFT update

Hi Mark,

that sounds like great news. I just started working with the FFT
module. I don't have many suggestions since almost everything worked
out of the box. There were just two things I recognized while working
on the module.

First, you might want to consider taking DenseBase<Derived> as your
input parameter(s) as opposed to MatrixBase<Derived>. This allows us
to use the FFT module out of the box with the Array class.

Second, it would be a nice addition when we could adapt the
ReturnByValue class and thus making inv(...) and fwd(...) returning
their results. I understand that this is not really possible with the
overloads and one might argue that it does not make sense to offer
different interfaces. On the other hand, we might offer it along the
old interface and I would like it since it were conforming with the
decompositions.

Well, that's it so far. Oh, one last thing. In your dox you write
under 1) that the Eigen/FFT does

IFFT( FFT(x) ) = x

and you claim that this is different from Matlab. Over here, this is
not the case. Actually, I just ported a discrete cosine transform from
Matlab and the FFT/IFFT results in Eigen and Matlab are identical.

- Hauke