Re: [eigen] Re: XLC Port: Part II - External definition of a template member function of a template class causing the problems?

Have you checked that there's not already something called ei_traits outside of eigen ? Probably related to the compiler you're using.

++
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>