Re: [eigen] Quaternion and expression template

But coming back to my previous proposal. Why should we implement a destructor when there is nothing to do. I agree, that in some cases it might be required but then we could do that in those cases. The thing is that there is one case left which we ignored. Destrcutors can be trivial (required for objects you want to put in unions, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1025313/c-will-an-empty-destructor-do-the-same-thing-as-the-generated-destructor) and it is not possible to declare a destructor as such when it is explicitly implemented.

So since tagging with throw() does not help we should get rid of the Matrix destructor as well es the remaining (some specializations already have none) ei_matrix_storage destructors (when possible).

Yes, it's better than the current situation.

--
Mathieu