Re: [eigen] refactoring fork: some news

I dont understand all the deep issues regarding the design, and as such I dont have really an opinion other than "i trust you". Sorry i cant help more.

But I really like the diagram : this kind of stuff is really helpful and i hope there will be more and more in the official documentation :-)

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas