|Re: [eigen] Segfault in test matrixExponential_2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Segfault in test matrixExponential_2
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 06:38:21 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=2mmayJoQ29DcDLfPwCM/gbtiMjFm4eIVzuOGrPPVFVE=; b=QVOcpBsTXOHZr7Le9YMqHyzdyN5sSag4Vsm0ZgMg4Wk1kkew8GNepxXHGIDv46hxW7 PEHt5e0Okgk8PQ/oAIm/2+hor4igZ72LihPlGiK10qvsoj8Ucn8q2MUsXYaudBUPvrdF GMmK7h6rnOmhGzcLVCQ6WAIsMY6nt63X49w38=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=VvtbQXmJzldFmusRoPEgs5IThnMThnjUFf2ec0ZBQNH/5p/QcqWeGbiwi+Po6Pno6T Uz3UDlbxcJKqe9ojhZe/fwe2bd1bjU9AjW2Wrdq6sdaI6gs5V9C3VVbSopB/bCBk8h1m 4iZ1adg91rZekouz7nKQtFiV3s5mYUSWVzqHM=
2009/11/19 Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/11/14 Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I'm trying to understand a segmentation fault in the matrixExponential_2
>> test in unsupported/test. Unfortunately, it's rather sensitive: when I start
>> removing code in an attempt to get a minimal test example, the segmentation
>> fault disappears, even though the code has nothing to do with it.
> A short update: I spent some very frustrating hours on this without much
> progress in the weekend, so I decided to give up. However, the error has
> disappeared due to a revision by Benoit yesterday, in which he adds
> LinearTraversal (non-vectorized index-based traversal): 3a05d6e6b846.
Wow, that seems like a pure coincidence! Anyway, glad that you don't
have to worry about this anymore.
I am sorry to hear you spent frustrating hours on Eigen during your
weekend, all I can say is "welcome to the club!"