Re: [eigen] Quaternion and expression template

Hauke Heibel a écrit :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/a98sb923%28VS.80%29.aspx

Yes, I started from this page I found in one of your previous mail in the archive.

you will see that exception handling at particular cases can be a cause for not inlining. Actually, according to what is written on the link site, there are no heuristics involved in ignoring inlining in the presence of __forceinline, i.e. we should be able to identify and even probably fix those cases. Unfortunately the compiler is not helping us and the logic (the non-heuristic part) is not really explained on msdn.com...

vc++2010 compiler doen't give more informations than vc++2005 and vc++2008.

--
Mathieu Gautier