[eigen] FFT for fixed size?

The last time that i checked, FFT didn't take advantage of small fixed
sizes. I'm completely ignorant and never used a FFT library, but
didn't we say in the past that we wanted FFT to support (efficiently)
fixed sizes too? At least powers of 2 (don't remember)? Isn't that one
of the biggest reasons to integrate it with Eigen? So tell me if i'm
mistaken; otherwise i believe that it is the kind of thing that needs
to be adressed before it moves to supported, because it's the kind of
thing that typically prompts API adjustments.