Re: [eigen] Support for true Array

1) Are there any other benefits to having an array class apart from
getting rid of .cwise() to do element wise multiplications?
2) I haven't understood how this would help the quaternion class and
the related things.
3) A million Vector3f's would still not be vectorized as they are not
a multiple of packet size, or will they? Is there a possibility to
automagically handle the SOA form instead of the usual AOS form with
this proposal? If we are doing this, it will be good to consider this
from the SOA pov as well.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/