|Re: [eigen] unable to run cdash testsuite|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] unable to run cdash testsuite
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:57:23 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yEx1SA1IQBmKOLDpqoXfZHCdciE2RCAfeysXK9bvE98=; b=rcIoicbEvsZ8UPdA4MVXoHo1aBeW9y3Q59Je74D5AjeM87KY0rmfoswusI0TSD487t ZdFZCaXuPOr4hOfpbvKS7UxxNYuLfXZkg43nemajXk0PovIjiu7SNSUklKNr849Tp8s/ 388P4y/3OVOEqCffkXKF5DZnyiQ7VK3NVWF8Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=iwruGhMAZZm0dBev4oBrKO/dept/fLD0HdFH+zC1WH1xzKHjWnXOhiht41C4R/DRBR qm8i3OiZiGPrs3Ivc8X37TXQiVdm2+YyLUTl2n7bHZQwJPEalantLDFkrW1gJfsJFC3Q sMkqOooqorA5yR4s0+bfrwHFOdwcJKZnjhy9U=
We solved this issue yesterday. Can you retry? (Perhaps empty your
2009/10/6 FMDSPAM <fmdspam@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi folks,
> since approx 29.09.09, I am unable to run any of the cdash tests. As far as
> I see, there was no change from my side, except the normal hg update.
> Please take a look to the GORDO cdash results the past few days.
> I recognized "homer" to have similar or the same problems. Homer did you
> solved your issue?
> I additionally see "lapnavab9" is using a windows box. "lapnavab9" could you
> please send me your cdash batch job?
> kind regards