Re: [eigen] Eigen::FFT and Eigen::Complex in repo

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Mark Borgerding <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The FFT module has been pushed into the eigen2 repository.

It currently lives in "unsupported".   The interface is still somewhat fluid.

Also of interest is the unsupported/Complex class.

Comments & code changes welcome.

Mark,

Today I had a need for a quick FFT calculation in a project that was already using Eigen, and I came across your post about the FFT module.  I was able to get the module from the repository and slap it on top of a recent Eigen release, and it just worked.  THANK YOU so much for doing this, it helped me out a lot.

Best,

Stjepan