|Re: [eigen] Eigen::FFT and Eigen::Complex in repo|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen::FFT and Eigen::Complex in repo
- From: Stjepan Rajko <stjepan.rajko@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:24:40 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1B8Lqu45UDfOkIgeA0UCq5PsP0BK057aSbHv7zKxcyw=; b=kFSbMUZeqNbSJy7ifUo1ZKFy/9EO6/+cJtqsPPtz5L9koAsJbDZbujIHW50zTFa4DO vuK2+p95RFfpSk+cdigpAKK01IjkIm/foC+vBYdcWnH5JpYDyMfhBWYxlT40nW3v1EVA b3HG/9Z/JP909ppdKBpXUPBrQNdlAZbtMzoSU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=ZSUUv3ijMUqFcRTpRili04Q9zDVjqOe7ijfot0t0jgWinK9dtCRsIxLpxhfGuYSV7j vmn44H270TSCqJK/4qcuglbjfHDOhUd78OuROdNqMe5H8aGgj2ZjyivHdf9L4ivPRDok XMIhw7vSjVhZUrNgvHGYy1KJcsEe+e+L8BC/U=
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Mark Borgerding <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The FFT module has been pushed into the eigen2 repository.
It currently lives in "unsupported". The interface is still somewhat fluid.
Also of interest is the unsupported/Complex class.
Comments & code changes welcome.
Today I had a need for a quick FFT calculation in a project that was already using Eigen, and I came across your post about the FFT module. I was able to get the module from the repository and slap it on top of a recent Eigen release, and it just worked. THANK YOU so much for doing this, it helped me out a lot.