Re: [eigen] Unsigned types

I tried adding support for unsigned short, but as it turns out SSE2
does not provide all the features for unsigned shorts and ints. You
will have to write your custom code for performing many of the
operations for vectorizing their operations. I am for the moment
focusing on just adding the support for signed shorts. I imagine
similar issues were faced by the folks who did the initial work for
signed ints.

You can follow my branch here.

http://bitbucket.org/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/wiki/Home

--