Re: [eigen] port of (c)minpack to eigen : status

Ah yes, another remark.

I guess I saw a comment mentioning that the ei_... functions should
become member methods; obviously I support that; i'd like to mention
that this would allow you to get rid of the wordy

 Matrix<Scalar, Dynamic, Dynamic>

etc... that you have to do all the time; instead you could have a
typedef "Matrix" for that, once and for all.

Benoit