[eigen] UnalignedArrayAssert and EIGEN_DONT_VECTORIZE

I'm trying to use Eigen with the explicit vectorization features
disabled, but I'm having some problems with
"UnalignedArrayAssert" (curiously, it's only reproducible when running
under Valgrinds memcheck tool).

If I understand correctly, the 128-bit alignment requirement is only
needed when using the explicit vectorization, and thus one would expect
to find the assertion in question disabled when vectorization is -- but
it is not.

Are there any other reasons why this assertion is enabled even with
vectorization disabled? Is it safe to define
EIGEN_DISABLE_UNALIGNED_ARRAY_ASSERT when EIGEN_DONT_VECTORIZE is
defined?

(I'm using 2.0.5, but by cursory inspection the situation appears to be
the same in the dev branch.)

/Staffan