Re: [eigen] conservative resize ...

hi,

what about the following:

- we keep only the two simple conservativeResize() overloads taking
only size arguments

- we add one template overload:

template<typename OtherDerived>
void conservativeResize(const MatrixBase<OtherDerived>& other);

resizing *this to match the sizes of other, and filling the extended
parts from the respective parts of other. Typical use cases:

Mat m;

// ...

// extend with 0 (similar to the current m.conservativeResize(r, c, true))
m.conservativeResize(Mat::Zero(r,c));

// extend with x:
m.conservativeResize(Mat::Constant(r, c, x));

// and some more complex examples:
m.conservativeResize(Mat::Identity(r,c));
m.conservativeResize(Mat::Random(r,c));

The drawback is that it makes the "extend with zeros" a bit more verbose.
Alos, perhaps conservativeResize() is not a very good name for this
overload, but what do you think about this idea ?

cheers,
gael.