Re: [eigen] TriangularView::solve() interface

In data lunedì 24 agosto 2009 16:36:11, Jitse Niesen ha scritto:
> The docs on the eigen website [1] were magically updated, but some of the
> latex was not parsed correctly. Am I doing anything wrong? Everything
> works fine on my own computer.

Oops, thanks for reporting. I've fixed my server and the doc is now generated
ok : http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/TutorialAdvancedLinearAlgebra.html

Though.. i have a weird error when compiling the latex (see appended at the
end). I have to manually do 'enter' twice... i dont know where this comes
from, and i dont know how to prevent the cron process to block waiting for
user input.. if anybody has an idea.

(concerning the other points of your mail, i have no idea..)
regards,
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas

-------------
(/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/amsmath/amsbsy.sty)
(/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/amsmath/amsopn.sty)) (./_formulas.aux)
(/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/amsfonts/umsa.fd)
(/usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/amsfonts/umsb.fd)
! Missing { inserted.
<to be read again>
                   $
l.7 $ B = ( \begin{array}{cc} x & y \\ _ &
                                           z \end{array} )$
?
! Emergency stop.
<to be read again>
                   $
l.7 $ B = ( \begin{array}{cc} x & y \\ _ &
                                           z \end{array} )$
No pages of output.
Transcript written on _formulas.log.