|[eigen] Fwd: Unable to push changes to eigen2-rpg-branch|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Fwd: Unable to push changes to eigen2-rpg-branch
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 17:23:28 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ckXGEkHjZduidkSgIE1qtJEpQrpZXQ8z/HaBtV+iz5M=; b=Gaz7fZgLmwsVUlXiU0gkbl0v8H/byjfxnd0rw9C1nmiKOvSZgcl4PoPuPGOz4Rpaq9 81n2JVxJ8fsSn6RBVqiXqXZ6vmXKWWt8Q7TFE4XvhyjOdGNENq6NIZ/r47dniEtgImnF UAaKN8oVT8FozJ84WDvoExZbrYJFNtAbiyJhw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ragt/UTM75aZ/n6ZsIoL3gT9mAdwsMZPAeJEGMq5KlwWVA7J1QyvTVal945ftDUjeH 12yGxCBkzbjndaePOwE8nAJBtyoeQTyAaeCOwj9572LBPMXLIiqhQ5S8yvLSZkHrhVKT pHQNLfBgeXAP64qFu8llzy/fnGZA3sTyQzVOw=
Straight from horse's mouth. :(
I dont like having to ask for it, but can somebody you commit patches
for me ( https://bitbucket.org/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/ ), till
bitbucket people are able to fix it? I know it is a extra work for you
people. My last patch was committed by Gael (many thanks for that).
AFAIK, my school's proxy blocks ssh access outside. Today is sunday
here, so I'll know for sure sometime this week.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesper Nøhr <jesper@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Unable to push changes to eigen2-rpg-branch
To: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
No, currently there's no way to do it other than that. Unfortunately,
authentication behind proxies don't work :-(
On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Rohit Garg<rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there _any_ other (non http, https, ssh) method that you support
> for pushing changes? I mean, can I make a patch, upload it on
> bitbucket and apply it to my repository or something like that?
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Rohit Garg<rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yes, I am attempting to push from behind a proxy server. I had
>> successfully cloned this repository behind that server itself. I have
>> setup the proxy server correctly. I tried ssh, but it seems that this
>> proxy server blocks ssh to outside network.
>> Can you help?
>> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 12:59 AM, Jesper Nøhr<jesper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hi Rohit,
>>> Are you using a proxy? Can you try SSH?
>>> On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Rohit Garg<rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>> I have forked the eigen2 project into
>>>> https://bitbucket.org/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/overview/. I am unable to
>>>> push _any_ changes. I successfully cloned this repository. I can
>>>> login and out of bitbucket using the same username and password. But
>>>> for some reason, my https authentications are failing with my
>>>> bitbucket passwords.
>>>> pushing to https://rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/
>>>> searching for changes
>>>> http authorization required
>>>> realm: Bitbucket.org HTTP
>>>> user: rpg
>>>> abort: authorization failed
>>>> Can you give me any suggestions as to what should I do?
>>>> Rohit Garg
>>>> Senior Undergraduate
>>>> Department of Physics
>>>> Indian Institute of Technology
>> Rohit Garg
>> Senior Undergraduate
>> Department of Physics
>> Indian Institute of Technology
> Rohit Garg
> Senior Undergraduate
> Department of Physics
> Indian Institute of Technology
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology