Re: [eigen] Benchmarking compilers for eigen 2

since there is nothing to build, by default make does nothing. You
have to enable the tests, benchmarks, and demos explicetely. For
instance run ccmake and have a look at the options starting with
EIGEN_

you can change the values from within ccmake or, e.g.:

cmake path_to_eigen2 -DEIGEN_BUILD_TESTS=on  -DEIGEN_BUILD_BTL=on
-DEIGEN2_INCLUDE_DIR=path_to_eigen2

cheers,
gael

--