[eigen] Re: 2.0.5 soon?

....and just another big bug fix went in, affecting large products: the
storage order wasn't always correctly honored, leading to a
"transposed" result.

If you have code that does large (>= 20x20) matrix products involving
mixed storage orders (for example if you have a lot of .transpose() /
..adjoint() expressions involved) then it's worth testing the 2.0
branch before we release 205.

Benoit