Re: [eigen] eigen sqrt compilation error

I'm ok with that big Eigen header.

btw, using such a big header with precompiled header generates a 28MB
binary, and it speeds up the compilation of your example by a factor
2:

everytime a file in eigen change:
g++ -O2 -DNDEBUG -x c++-header path_to_eigen2/Eigen/Eigen

g++ -O2 -DNDEBUG example.cpp -I. -Ipath_to_eigen2/

where example.cpp starts with:
#include <Eigen/Eigen>

gael