|Re: [eigen] Partially fixed size matrices.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Partially fixed size matrices.
- From: Tim Hutt <tdhutt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:14:23 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=wW8Rv1/qdzjjJ+W0/KFUJ6zYz3TH80IvFavJaZz2RRU=; b=BKH7pJ6vdr8q+4CsfM0e/t9qHrdQ9YGhCOsF2nvBfpyXFErdysHCJnook7GQT/F+n8 YVxTUXa6XZ3u+58nmzj3ET+3T1jqxC0J0+ML96d7fXWTCCcD1XRb/j2E1ioMeHsUFCcW nYj2oWkqSQn6nMKZ+PrA9G3K9ks9Rfz4MPILg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=REFvChmzCCIO8cXPUoPjhQFeieXqDNn0eMls0CYpmkvomTrvNU6eXeQAJggY3Pqyk3 Dvv+WKTizTBwnel26kBBB8HYQEh/uSd20/TS+Rb1V49lQdZk5TlvZbUFi89E4KgXEyLu qLN1zzYLoZR3kzVItbWxiMRaNMT0WfW1vm1Gk=
> This is a good idea, however since we are using doxygen to generate
> the doc this not going to be easy unless we extend doxygen itself !
> Moreover, since the documentation evolves from one version to the
> other, it is probably very tricky to be able to correctly propagate
> the comments...
Yeah I was thinking about that... Probably the easiest way, rather
than modifying doxygen is to add a script to the doxygen template:
Then you can insert comments into the page (with the set of comments
determined by the page name). For different versions you could hide
old comments in an expandable section. E.g:
[Comments for current version (2.1)]
----- Version 2.1 released -----
[Comments for version 2.0]
----- Version 2.0 released -----
[+] Show older comments.
Then a bit to write a new comment.
I'll add it to my extensive todo list!