Re: [eigen] Eigen/FFT

Just wanted to say that i'm very sorry that i've been to busy to
review your FFT code (or do anything for eigen). Gael is very busy too
(he is moving). I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Meanwhile FFT-concerned people are most welcome to share their
comments, I would only be able to comment from the point of view of
Eigen but have no experience with fft.

Thank you for your patience!
Benoit