[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen/FFT
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:50:47 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=XSReMyQ7617WOyTCG/R9DAtLDOADfDpRRmhlT885DHM=; b=HE+0cc9TfYde32vAYXqDZqCgxh9tp59cQnKCpIhXop0QVp+s/vUmFWtc8SGIX4fV81 kKPCiBjko/3ae+olU17ahtrANUFGBz6A7GfZeBCsLlL+7z+okBLNAPCAT2OT2B3GM4Pv J9Ysy/JoHfwjcuVzn2pE5KvPIgTDvyT60ZSNU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=Z6kHsocKU6UEI/PfCcGc1PGfp8HlSLxlGNxCz1NQ26iB6w3afIr9i4J1nlGB4MWcLh q5tpRKMUjYyjMSUEFZhrCVCgVPmubmhFOYjkYAo2x2hdOnjRFsS6sIrsHogcILxQ8HCx y4C6m6vrOPqKNzCYJY2MdpGg0nP/CYMTK3Az0=
Just wanted to say that i'm very sorry that i've been to busy to
review your FFT code (or do anything for eigen). Gael is very busy too
(he is moving). I will try to do it as soon as possible.
Meanwhile FFT-concerned people are most welcome to share their
comments, I would only be able to comment from the point of view of
Eigen but have no experience with fft.
Thank you for your patience!
2009/6/11 Mark Borgerding <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Comments welcome.
> complex & real, fwd and inverse FFTs for float,double,long double
> kissfft and fftw implementations, selectable as a template parameter
> default is kissfft unless fftw3.h is included before Eigen/FFT
> multi-dimensional transforms
> IMKL backend
> interface functions that use Eigen matrix types