|Re: [eigen] Matrix exponential|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Matrix exponential
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 22:47:52 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ACxxjkdzAqaJSNr+zjXZDBJt4uasCyGhUNs9o3RbGNM=; b=CTisGdHtdZg6eAuqS37dRSO5g8kNjxPD5KVTXrTnEfbqXNqYntGsBOFQmXZFim3uHO FAoA0cCqdeveOoavqr0v9RZvrpQWOaiCWFdl0CV6DtEjYvkC3ILC8rw5AQ90tNBcL+2D DVQ4ZJcdQmCYorMIcYcvIpfv6G8NL6vJnJcwQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=mSNMCSLPc9p/2Hzp4j7P7ywatRpWyiHssvGqSsk97Ry/SqObepbtlXg3DyNINAlts/ tVgkVQJ1d9iLn8jvDpdfgBOltyzeoQzg+p885jRwQGDwxlUPIVfeOpk1kCjgd4lWfzKr s3MFuHuwTjWE44rqs9cbniUUb1JVPeQ5XXrVA=
Thanks for the patch, it looks good, including the appropriate use of
It's committed in r964042.
2009/5/3 Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I attach a patch which implements the matrix exponential. Apologies for
> sending in patches while you're changing from svn to whatever. I put it in
> unsupported/ . I wanted to implement it as a member function of MatrixBase,
> but I didn't see how to do that inside unsupported/ .
> I concentrated on matrices of double's. Complex matrices are not supported
> (yet) and the function is slightly inefficient for float's. There are also
> no fixed-size specializations.
> I would be grateful for any comments on the patch.